Trustworthy Smoke Damage Repair Company Near You
Unfortunately, fire can have extremely damaging effects on a building. However, there are many elements of fire, such as soot and smoke, that are just as detrimental. Your building materials and personal belongings can be overwhelmed by smoke odor, while smoke soot can seriously stain walls. Experiencing a fire can have devastating, extreme effects both to your family and your house.
When your cherished keepsakes are damaged, it can be devastating. Paul Davis understands. That’s why our experts in soot and smoke are here to help. When an emergency strikes, each of our franchises offers 24/7 emergency smoke restoration services. Contact us as soon as you can. We’ll be able to reduce costly fire and smoke damages to your home.
Repairing Smoke Damage
Smoke damage can occur without a major fire breaking out in your building. If you don’t start cleaning immediately, smaller kitchen flare ups and closed fireplace flues can cause discoloration and significant odors. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise smoke will seep into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop spreading smoke, shut off your air conditioning.
- To fan out smoke, move large fans towards open windows and doors.
- When vacuuming ash and soot, hold the nozzle right above the soot to suck it up. Pressing down on the soot could cause stains.
- Use a cloth to clean hard surfaces.
- Use a dry sponge to wipe away soot from walls and ceilings. Meanwhile, use a vinegary spray to get rid of stains.
- Clean any household item that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize carpets and window coverings.
The Fire Restoration Process
Does your building have smoke damage? Let the professionals handle it. The experts from Paul Davis a variety of smoke removal services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Contact Paul Davis Today
Has your building undergone smoke and soot damage? Turn to the professionals from Paul Davis. After we finish up our restorations services, you’ll have your space back sooner rather than later. Our professionals are specialized in effective using the proper equipment for our smoke remediation cleaning services. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and lower smoke damage restoration costs. Our goal is to have you return to your normal life immediately. Call the fire damage restoration and smoke cleanup technicians from Paul Davis at 888-473-7669. You’ll get connected to the franchise closest to you.