You Can Avoid Water Damage
Every home or business can undergo water damages, no matter where you may live. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on. Unfortunately, if they fail, they can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water could cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.