Emergency Tarping Services in Broward County, Fl
Securing damaged property is a key step in the restoration process and should be done as quickly as possible to prevent further loss. If a property has been damaged by fire, vehicle impact, vandalism, or other catastrophic events, Paul Davis provides emergency securement services that can save you and your customers time and money.
For over 50 years, Paul Davis has been a leader in the restoration and reconstruction of homes and businesses damaged due to water, fire, mold, and storms. If your policyholder needs property securement services or any of our full-service restoration services, Call Paul!
When There Is No Time For Second Best
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Paul Davis secures clearance from a local fire or police department before entering the property to first ensure it is safe, and to avoid disturbing potential evidence or the investigation process.
- We respond to all local fire department requests immediately and follow proper securement procedures.
- We maintain an inventory of sheathing, tarp material, lumber, and general board-up materials to handle any size job quickly.
- During the securement process, we work carefully to help ensure no further damage occurs to the structure and to protect the property owner’s contents.
- There is no cost to local municipalities, fire or police departments, or other first responders for this service.