Oakland Park, FL, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events in your home. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. While we are often asked to assist with restoration after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Oakland Park home’s kitchen, you can call us.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be designed and the work will commence. By choosing us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and processes for your project.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can make more space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. It will also make your property more valuable.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen real estate. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us show you several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Another item you can try is installing a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can easily integrate a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.