Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami Flood Damage Treatment Methods
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without delay is essential. The contractors with Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami are very familiar with flood damage of all types and scales. Our emergency services run around the clock, so we’re always ready to respond.
Taking care of water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to promptly get the job done. Please let us know if you need direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami will get back to you within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
Our Flood Damage Removal Protocol
- Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – We would like to know your situation before treating it, so we conduct a thorough inspection to find the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We implement powerful vacuums and pumps to remove water. The faster you contact us, the faster we can remove the damage.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but bigger cases occasionally require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Sanitizing – Standing water can cause discoloration and deformities in the surfaces it rests on. We apply specialized disinfectants to neutralize odors, discoloration and other problems flood water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami enters after the mess is neutralized to renew your home to its original condition.
What Leads to Water Damage?
- Appliance malfunction
- Room flooding
- Sewage backup
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific methods and precise equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper methods to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.