Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami Water Damage Treatment Steps
If your home has been damaged by water, it’s critical to hire competent professionals to immediately take care of the problem. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always ready to react to your situation at any time.
Taking care of water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami and we know how to get the job done on time. Contact us if you need immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home within four hours.
Our Water Damage Cleanup Method
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Analysis – We need to know your water damage situation before treatment, so we conduct a thorough assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Getting Rid of the Water – We use powerful vacuums and pumps to remove water. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the damage.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, serious cases occasionally require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Still water leaves behind stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Broward and North Miami applies specialized tools and techniques to remove smells, stains, and warping and other damage left from the water damage.
- Starting Restoration – Our restoration team steps in after the mess is gone to restore your home to its original condition.
Accidents That Cause Water Damage
- Appliance malfunction
- Room flooding
- AC leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and precise equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been affected by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of situations like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call us today find out what measures you can take and get helpful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.