Kitchen Remodeling in Sunrise
Your kitchen is the true hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We will make sure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. Contact us for Sunrise kitchen remodels projects of any size.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a detailed blueprint and timetable can be constructed. We will utilize the best materials to do the project the right way.
A kitchen remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how big your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Our team can show you many options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Call us for a free consultation on your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your perfect kitchen.