Recover from a Fire in Immokalee
If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to slow operations for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When business owners consider fire damage, they often focus on the heat and flames however soot and smoke may stick around the area much longer. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Immokalee offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Immokalee region.
Trust the Best
- Help comes fast and is ready 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and odors
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
Immokalee Paul Davis is Available for You
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your business to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Immokalee if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.