Damage Caused by Water in Hallandale
Flooding damage can originate from many unanticipated areas. The average culprits include appliances. The Paul Davis pros know how to remedy flood damage of many types. From entirely flooded companies to water stains, our pros know how to extract damage to ensure it does not continue and continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are many ways your office can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers are prone to leak. Other man-made reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these may start out small. However, the flood may spread throughout your property and foster more damage from fungal patches.
Water damage can occur from natural sources also. Severe downpour or storm systems can harm your commercial property alone. They can have an intense effect any property near a stream that spills over because of these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
We offer a number of services such as water damage assessment and removal. Based on the needs of your business, Paul Davis technicians can work on damp surfaces such as furniture. Our team also cleans and sanitize possessions such as books. If left untreated, intense water damage can leave mold in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Pros Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as documents
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff responds and works promptly. Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After five decades in business and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis will handle your water damage problem.
- We can help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers while bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance company to file claims quickly.
For any of your water damage restoration issues, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with an expert in the Hallandale area.