Oakland Park, FL Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Oakland Park, FL is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.