Recover from a Fire in Broward County and North Miami
For companies, recovering from fire damage can turn into a long and expensive process. Fire can rip apart a property, but other damage caused by fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Broward County and North Miami region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- Assistance comes promptly and is available 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Effective cleaning for any damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact your Broward County and North Miami Paul Davis Franchise
We understand how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your building back to normal. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed goods or furniture is typically easy to restore for our professionals and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Broward County and North Miami service masters are available to assist.